Thursday, September 23, 2010

I HAVE DISCOVERED A MIRACLE ACNE TREATMENT

Yes, it seems impossible, but yes it does exist!  It's the Mario Badescu Skin Care Products and let me tell you, they are AMAZING. Here's a direct link to the official site  http://www.mariobadescu.com/ 
or you can check the products at http://www.ulta.com/ .


All my life I've been struggling with acne, I thought it was just one of those teenager phases and it would go later on, but it never did. It frustrated me to have to look like a clown to cover my acne, I tried everything, even medicated creams and nothing would cure it. So one day I went to ULTA and I've heard before of this " Mario Badescu" and when I saw the product I immediately wanted to try them        (yes, I still had faith), so I did. I bought the Acne cleanser for my face, the Pink Drying Lotion and The Silver Powder. The acne cleanser is incredible, it's just not hard on your skin, it removes dirt and unclogs pores. The Pink Drying Lotion is one of my favorite because it literally dries the pimples, so by the next day your pimples or blemishes are gone (depends on how bad the pimple was). And my other favorite has to be the silver powder, it unclogs the pores, so if you have a nasty case of blackheads, this is definitely the product for you.