Sunday, November 7, 2010

Check out the EUROPEAN MTV MUSIC AWARD FASHION!

 
Evan Longoria looking FAB in a mini black dress. PURE HOTNESS.

This is Katy Perry after her honeymoon...I guess so much sex made her crazy or something...And what the f$%#! are you wearing? Is it a tree,grass, a jungle? I'm just not feeling it.

But, this, this I like. Still crazy but it doesn't look like she fell down the rabbit hole like the one before. Oh, and for the first time Russell looks kind of decent.

You go girl! Kesha has done it again, wearing the latest Goodwill store shirt and pants. Lovely and oh so chic messy bed hair, the peek-a-boo bra... I mean she looks great, I want her stylist! Oy'.




Here is the 28 17 year old Miley Cyrus, looking pretty good, even though all the drama in her life right now.



Rihanna on stage, surrounded by flower...everywhere. 

Yeyyy the beautiful and fantastic Shakira  and her rockin' bod on stage... Don't you just want to hate her? I mean she's beautiful,rich,has the most amazing body and she gives to charity.

Thats a "NEW" look on you Taylor! How nice, you look so feminine,girly and oh so innocent. Do you like Taylor's look?