Sunday, November 7, 2010

QUESTIONS FROM YOU - ANSWERS FROM ME

QUESTION FROM YOU:


Hi, I'm having problems with my nails. They seem to always break, I've tried everything to make them thicker but nothing works, what can I do?
                                 -Nailed


ANSWER FROM ME:


Hey, um.. Nailed? Again with the funny names Lol. So you are having nail problems, we all have. Actually I used to bite my nails completely, technically I had NO nails. So, anyways I tried everything in the market to make them harder and thicker and nothing worked, until my lovely cousin and aunt introduced me to a chemical for your nails that is practically a miracle. It's in spanish, it's called "Quimica Alemana", in Florida you can find it in a Walgreens, I don't know if they sell it where you live, so you got to check it out! So, I applied to my nails two times a week and it worked magically. But remember not to wear it more than twice because tha nails can get do hard that they can break, so be careful.


 I searched for a site where they sell them, so click here to buy. Good Luck!